Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Top 10 Reasons: Why I don't have a boyfriend

10. The last guy I dated had a major case of friend disease. Nice guy, no attraction.

9. The guy before that was a pompous ass with a Napolean complex (and no, your big paycheck does not make you a bigger man).

8. The guy before that was from Georgia - we met in first class on a Saturday morning flight from ATL-LGA. I was hungover as hell and long-distance was not in the cards.

7. My 2 roommates do not go out.

6. My office is 70% female, 20% gay and 10% married (the estrogen is just too much sometimes).

5. I live in Chelsea.

4. I have a serious addiction to wine and prefer to drink it on my couch (in my apartment, in Chelsea, with my 2 roommates who do not go out).

3. My profile on Match.com attracted all of the B&T rif-raf who exceeded my age ceiling by 10 years (note to potentials: I do not have an age floor).

2. Law & Order is my favorite show. I like to watch all episodes and it is on from 5pm - 1am everday on TBS, USA, Spike, Bravo or NBC.

1. I've been trying to leave the city since I got here, hence a huge lack of commitment to anyone I meet. Does that mean it's all my fault? ;)


And for my single chicka's, what are your excuses..........??

No comments: