Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Jenny's Favorite Things - Part One

Just like Oprah, I have favorite things too. Here are a few:

Bumble and Bumble Shine Spray - the best stuff you can do to your hair. No wonder why mine looks so great.

Anderson Cooper - probably the best looking journalist in the history of journalism. Not to mention he's objective, fair and is getting more and more airtime from CNN. Thank you Time Warner.

Chanel Glossimer - For most, I don't need to say more. For those who haven't tried you are doing your lips and your image a disservice.

The University of Michigan - having spent six years in AA, my veins bleed maize and blue. Hail to the Victors. Yeah. Uh Huh.

NYSC Total Body Conditioning - Sculpt, sweat and EARN that nice ass. More specifically if you are really interested try the 7.30pm class Tuesdays at 36th and Madison. Rick will rock your world.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Jon Stewart isn't a journalist. He's a comedian. When I post my favorite comedian, Jon Stewart will obviously be in the running (although I am partial to Conan, and Larry David... as a matter of fact, Larry David is a genious).